big brown house

Tuesday, April 12, 2011
i am pleased to welcome back

she is one talented lady,
and her products are absolutely stunning!
the quality is top-notch and the beautiful poppy garland
that she sent me far exceeded my expectations!!













i have never in my life seen {or touched} such thick, cozy felt.
i can't wait to drape it across the mantle in my living room!

for the next week, you can trade with carrie...
and what's even better?  she has two products to choose from!

{retail $36.00}
isn't that necklace gorgeous?? 







{retail $31.00}


to trade with carrie of the big brown house,
all you need to do is leave a comment here, at the trading post,
with the following: {it's as easy as 1,2,3!}

1.  your name and email address
2. a link to your etsy shop or blog
**if you love to craft but don't have a "professional" shop open,
remember you are still eligible to trade!  just take a picture of your
creation and put it on your blog.  if you don't blog, email me the pic.**
3. details of your item that you wish to trade

**remember, trading is now open for ONE week! hooray!**
at the end of tuesday, april 19th
carrie will go through each of your comments
and choose who she would like to trade with.
i will be in touch with those who are chosen! :)

happy trading!!

p.s. you can still trade with bianca of ivory + moss here!!

1 comments:

Addison Renee Boutique said...

My name is Amanda and I am the owner of Addison Renee (angelkajm.etsy.com). My email is addisonreneeboutique@gmail.com. Any combo of items in my shop are up for trade. I really love the garland and think it would be adorable in my little girls room. Your items are beautiful and your pictures are lovely as well. Adding you to my favorites :)